You know how every blog has an about me page? Well, to be completely boring and monotonous, I do too.
I’m Rhiana, a tween who wants to be a writer, and therefore needs practice. This, quite obviously, is my blog, where I ramble on and on about completely random things including (but not limited to) chocolate, books, my life, and really bad puns. Remind me to blog about the time my teacher and class got so involved in an egg pun-off, we were all 10 minutes late to Maths! All because I’d written something on my homework about it, don’t ask me what because I don’t remember. Although, now that I think about it, there’s really nothing else to tell.
Sugar cookies, I could have saved that for a hilariously entertaining post.
I’m a winter baby who loves the beach and swimming. I am a passionate book dragon 🐉 (I find the term bookworm offensive. Sorry worms.) Hanging out with friends and/or family is where you’ll likely find me, though at the pool or in my room are contenders too. My favourite accessories are beanies, long socks (like, knee high) and cat ears, though I don’t wear them (the ears) very often. I find it attracts strange looks. Oh well. I have an incredible memory, especially for song lyrics. One of my friends likes to joke that he’ll sing the chorus, and then I will keep singing the rest of the song 😂.
A couple of my favourites are:
- Books. Geek Girl series, An Abundance of Katherines, and School for Good and Evil series. I can’t decide!
- Movie. Hmm, not sure. I don’t watch a lot of movies. Probably School of Rock or Mamma Mia though.
- TV show. Again, a tie. The Good Place, Modern Family, Gilmore Girls, and Survivor (the American version. I hate the Aussie one)
- Number. 26. A randomly picked number by moi years ago.
- Colour. Turquoise. Mint green is nice though, but I don’t like mint flavours. The irony.
- Animal. Fox. Always. The obsession began when my dad brought home a fox puppet after a 3week work trip when I was five. I still sleep with it.🦊
- Savoury Snack. Pizza and Ramen. Not together though, blergh.🍕🍜
- Sweet Treat. Surprisingly, not marshmallows. Twix. Crunchie comes a close second though, and twirl.
- Origami. Crane. Call me simple and classic but it’s my fave.
- City. Marrakech, Seville, Porto, or Tokyo. I’ve travelled a lot, I’m really lucky.
Abbigail, Lilah, Chloe, and Quince, if you’re out there and reading this, hi! (If I don’t mention my friends they would be very upset)
Umm, yeah that’s sorta it. I’m pretty dull. Feel free to read my blog, but don’t feel pressured. It’s really just my thoughts flowing out into the internet.