Is it really February? Already?
Where did January go? Anyway, today I actually AM excited for February. Why? Well, what better than a bullet point list to explain things.
- First off I’m typing this a day before publishing ON MY NEW KEYBOARD!! (Ignore the day-before-publishing bit.) Yay! Some of you may know I use an iPad primarily (and I format things mostly on a computer, tho sometimes the website), and for me this is massive! Yay!
- I have met some people at my new school. I was really nervous about this, and now, well, I know a few girls. YAY!
- My school swimming carnival is today. Well, the today you’re reading this. I publish earlyyy. (Edit: I meant to schedule this to publish 2am Wednesday morning my time, but due to unforeseen circumstances (ie. me having art club) (which was predictable but oh well) it has only gone up at 4.20pm. My most insincere apologies.)
- I GOT KING OF SCARS ON SATURDAY AND IT WAS AMAZING. Although I didn’t read Shadow and Bone… major spoilers for it were in KoS but I wasn’t really planning to read it anyway. Luckily. (I didn’t want to struggle through a book that wasn’t well liked by many people.)
- I also now own a copy of Six of Crows. If you know me you know that I LOVED IT AND THIS IS A BIG DEAL.
But now, without further ado, I present to you The Bullet Journal // February Edition
So I do like this page? I had to tape a piece of paper over the quote I had written because… why not? (It didn’t fit with the theme. Of pastel colours. I know I’m vain and like pretty things HAVE YOU SEEN MY BOOKSHELF?!) I love the ‘february twenty nineteen’ though.
I’m kinda in love with this spread. It’s so… PRETTY. And also well organised – for me.
My page of positivity. I’m trying to keep a gratitude log.., it’s working. Ish. I, uh, still need to collage the side though. Will post another updated picture. (Oh, and I still need to do the title properly.)
A weekly spread. I think I gave myself wayyy too much room to do this. I needed the space in January, but not this month! Argh!
And my reflections page. Quite simple… except I’m yet to decide what I can put in them! Maybe too simple…
have you shown your bullet journal yet (if you have one)? // did you like my, uh, ~pastel~ theme? // i can’t think of any more questions // did you have a nice day? talk soon x