Hello again!! This is the second installment in my new series! I’m super excited!
Hello! My name is Ara (short for Arabella) and I blog over at Sparks of Ara. The link is https://sparksofara.wordpress.com. I blog about lifestyle, travel, etc.
• When and why did you start blogging? This is going to be long. I first started on a Naming site in December 2016, where a friend in the forums had a WordPress blog that I checked out. I was so inspired, that I made my own blog, about baby names! I deleted the site, but I made made several other random blogs, a craft blog, one with a friend, and a few more. Then I created Anything in the Wonderful Life in March 2017 which then became Thoughts of a Fangirl and then Sparks of Ara!
• List 6 random facts about yourself
1. I love baking, photography, and dolls.
2. I love the shows Just Add Magic (Amazon Prime), and I Am Frankie!!
3. I love blogging but wish I had more inspiration.
4. I am taking French class
5. I am working on a story blog about a made up character and her life. (it’s kind of like a regular blog, but I’m writing it as a totally different character, and I say, “written by Ara” somewhere so people know it’s not real)
6. I would love to travel around the world, France being at the top of my list!
• Who are your blog’s biggest fans/supporters?
I definitely think that Maggie (http://dreamingofguatemala.com/) is a big fan and I’m a huge fan of her blog as well!
• What motivates you to blog?
Reading other blogs, I guess. I’m not sure.
• List 3 ‘favourite’s’ of your choice
Favorite Countries: France (I’m learning French and it’s just an amazing place), Indonesia (I did a project about this country and I would love to visit!), and Japan (I’ve heard it is beautiful!). I have a whole bunch more, though.
Thank you Ara for taking part in this series – if any of you would like to be featured please fill out the form here.