heya guys!!!!! i have some super cool news to share with y’all today…….
I HAVE CREATED MY OWN TAG!!!!!!!!
it is the…
wow that took me forever to make
here are the rules:
- thank the blogger who nominated you + leave a link to their blog (kinda obvious but still…)
- include the featured image (see above) in your post somewhere (just. not in a tiny corner where it’s barely visible)
- list; paragraph; or poetrify (is that even a word?????) at least 10 things that you find beautiful FROM THE GIVEN THEME
did anyone notice how i used bold, all-caps, italics AND underlined?
- nominate 5-10 other bloggers + notify them
- set a theme for your nominations!
i’m going to use the theme ‘winter’
lol i get to choose my own theme
beanies/ hot chocolate/ breathing fog like a dragon on cold mornings/ toasting marshmallows by a fire/ drive ins and outside movies cos it gets darker earlier/ my b’day/
beanies staying up late to finish a really good tv show or book or movie or book (yes, i did list book twice)/ awesome hoodies WITH POCKETS t-shirts don’t have pockets, sadly (omg abby has da best jumper everrrrrrr *) / wearing track pants and jeans/ school holidays!!!!!!
whew! i’m done at last! 10 may not sound like a lot, but it is! now, my nominations…
your theme is…
*imagine me saying that in an ethereal, magical voice and then you get the full effect/implication of my words*
that is all for today, my internet friends. umm, does anyone have any post ideas/what you’d like to see? i’m sorta running outta inspo lately – bloggers block? anyways, i’ll be back soon with more posts lovelies!
p.s. i’m thinking of starting a new series of posts on wednesday nights – book love wednesdays! what do you guys think?
p.p.s. also, sorry for the no-capital letters thing in this post. i’m typing on an old, slow computer and can’t be bothered clicking ‘shift’ everytime i begin a sentence. yes, i’m lazy 😂 😂
*for people who look at the footnotes like Colin (an abundance of katherines- pls pls pls read it for my peace of mind!) here’s a pic of abby’s jumper: